Help on Changing Monitor Resolution
First, you may want to print this page,
since you will have to minimize this window in order to complete
these tasks. To print, right click on this text area and select
"Print" from the menu. Once you have the instructions
printed, follow the steps to change your screen resolution.
- Minimize all applications currently
- Right click on your desktop area (be
sure not to right click on an icon) and select "Properties"
from the menu. This will open the "Display Properties"
- Select the "Settings" tab
from the "Display Properties" window.
- In the "Desktop Area" (about
halfway down on the right side of the window), drag the slider
to the right until it reaches "1024x768", then click
the "Apply" button.
- When prompted to apply the settings,
click "OK". Your screen will turn black for a moment.
- Once your screen resolution changes,
you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click "Yes"
to confirm the change; click "No" or do nothing
to revert to your previous setting.